Wednesday, November 29, 2006

day #3

well, after a crazy monday, Ihave gotten some sleep and found a better computer to type this post at for the moment. Yesterday (tuesday) we found our class room which was at the end of the earth, well anyway 3 flight of stairs below the street level. It was really really creepy. We had our class. We just talked about one of the plays that we are going to see, the london city and random other crap. Then we had some lunch and after that we met up to go to Covent Garden. It was a cool little square of shops and stuff and we saw athe british theatre measum. I really don't car for sleeping right now so yea. Then we saw a dance perfromance which kicked some serious ass. It was awsome. I loved it.

Today, my friends and I got up really early to check out Big Ben, the westminster abby, the place and Harrods. It was all really really cool. I loved it all. Then we met up at 12:30 to see another play which we are still in the little part of the town that we saw it. After I leave the computer, I will be going to another play called Waves. It will be really really neat. anway I will be out and about. ttfn later, gators.

No comments: