Monday, December 04, 2006

over the weekend

so over the past weekend, i have gone to the notting hill market, went to a few bookstores, saw Love Song (Neve Campbell, Cillian Murphey, Kritsen Johnson, and Micheal McKean) saw the famous london bridge, got hit in the hand from a flying poster, walked forever and saw some awsome music stores. It was one crazy weekend. but i was super happy to get away from the group for a while. It was just to be on my own since i like that stuff. I figure out how to work my converter and adapter and now all my stuff is charge for this week. This week we have a few mornings off so i might have to see Madme Toussad wax measum and see the harry potter platform 9 3/4 at King's cross. I really don't know what i am going to do this weekend. Also i got all my christmas shopping done. I am super excited about that. Everyone got either something they wanted or something that I figure might be better. I just had to guess. anyway, i have class in a little bit. see ya later.

No comments: